venomspittingcobravenomspittingcobra

Main News Art Favorites Reviews Stats

PokeAwesome PokeAwesome

.........

Egoraptor-Oney

My two favorite animators!! Wonderfuckingsomeful!!

Skyrim Is Epic Skyrim Is Epic

God your so fucking hot :)

excellent.....

that is all

Dragonzball P Dragonzball P

Defeating a sandwich

-Only makes it tastier!!

Dude i haven't watched one video from you that i haven't loved, and i even got all my friends hooked on Leo & Satan!!

Keep em' coming Oney

Skyrim Schmyrim Skyrim Schmyrim

Wonderful

After watching all the front page Skrim vids' this one is definately my favorite!!
I loved how you make fun of how we're prasied as the hero and yet everyone takes everything.. and the companions' system was right on..Hilarious, just hilarious.

I remember the first thing i did when i found out what a shout was is used it in town, and it flew and hit a person 100's of feet away, and i haven't been allowed in since. great reference, humming the song, and the art sytle was eye candy. Kudos

CCHHHHIIICCCKKKKKEEEENNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A Convict Christmas A Convict Christmas

well..

i did awww, it was cute, and christmas is fun for all, but.. how in the hell did the confict get a combat knife in prison!!?? lmao

Goremaster Ep.1 Goremaster Ep.1

hilarious man!!

great little story and random ass batman blob LMAO!! keep i up

Leo & Satan III Leo & Satan III

Man a truly remarkable new series.!!

i've loved this since the first one! and they keep getting better. you've found yourself a great series with a fresh and original theme, please don't stop making these, cause their worth the effort and time spent.

As an aspiring animator and comic artist I can even begin to explain how dull and repetitive shit gets, but this stuff makes me nearly piss myself.. please please please make many many more..

but don't rush it , quality of quantity buddy!!!!

Vegeta Vs Goku Vegeta Vs Goku

loved it....

as a die hard DBZ fan i couldnt help but crack a smile whan i saw this especially when vegeta goes SS and beats the shit out of Goku... nice job, loved the style you went for and you nailed it.. please make more of these

P.S. highest rating i've ever given,